Tintern Abbey Guidebook
Tintern Abbey Guidebook
Product Code: CPG06102
Published 2011 / 64 pages / ISBN 978-1-85760-287-6
Size 210mm (w) x 255mm (h) English language
Prices shown are for UK delivery only. To discuss overseas orders please email CadwOnlineShop@gov.wales.
Standard UK delivery (by Royal Mail or Courier) £2.95
Applies to UK standard rate delivery only – you can expect delivery by Royal Mail or courier within 7 working days of placing your order.
It may take longer to deliver to remote areas, including the following post codes: AB, BT, DD 8-11, HS, IV, KA 27-28, KW, PA20-23, 28-29, 31, 34, 41 onwards, PH8, 10, 16, 18 onwards, TR21-25, ZE.
When will my products be delivered?
After you have placed your order online, we will send you an order confirmation email with the subject ‘Cadw Online Shop — thank you for your purchase’.
If you have not received this email within 24 hours of placing your order or your products have not been delivered within the timescale stated in the email, then please email: CadwOnlineShop@gov.wales
Returns and refunds
Our online tickets refund policy:
- ticket prices, ticket availability and site opening times can be found on cadw.gov.wales
- tickets and booking fees must be paid at the time of your order and tickets cannot be reserved pending payment
- all online tickets for events are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by Cadw whereby a full refund will be given
- all online day admission tickets are non-refundable
online tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred or resold for commercial gain
- defaced or altered tickets may be void and the holder will be refused admission
- proof of entitlement for certain online ticket purchases may be required on entry e.g. Student
- we’re sorry but discount vouchers, promotions or any other offers are not valid when purchasing tickets online, including Tesco Clubcard vouchers.
Our shop returns policy
We hope you will be delighted with your purchase. Should you wish to return a product (excluding publications) bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange in full.
Publications can only be refunded if faulty/damaged during transit or prior to dispatch, or if the incorrect publication/s is sent to you by us.
Items must be unused, in original packaging (with labels) and returned within 30 days of receiving your order. This policy is in addition to your statutory rights and consumer rights.
To arrange a return, please email CadwOnlineShop@gov.wales where you will receive a Returns Authorisation Code and a returns form. Goods should be returned along with your completed returns form to:
Cadw Retail — Online Shop
Coed Bedwas Road
Please send your package using a secure or traceable method and keep your proof of postage.
Return costs are borne by the customer unless an item is faulty.
If we sent you an item you did not order (an "incorrect" item), please email us and we’ll send you a pre-paid postage voucher in order to return to us.
All refunds will be processed within 14 days from the date the returned items have been received.
Refunds will be credited back to your original method of payment within approximately two days of being processed. Depending on your bank, it may take longer for the credit to appear on your account statement.
Please note: If you have purchased an item at a Cadw shop and would like a refund, this can be processed in store only. Please do not use the above process.
Items we are unable to refund or exchange
We are unable to offer a refund or exchange on the following products (unless faulty):
- publications; such as guidebooks / guide pamphlets
- perishable goods; such as food
- personal grooming products
- pierced jewellery
- unsealed CD, DVD or videos
We will refund you the full delivery charge when a product is returned as faulty or damaged, but not when a product is simply unwanted.
If an item is faulty, please contact us on 03000 250022 or email CadwOnlineShop@gov.wales to discuss arrangements for the return or replacement of the item.